Tuesday, November 20, 2018

THE ROLE OF TEENAGERS IN NATION BUILDING

What would you do differently if you were the president?




We are not just the leaders of tomorrow, but partners of today. So said Rashidat. In the business of leadership, age is immaterial. When asked what they would do differently if they were  the president of Nigeria, they spoke passionately what problem they would address.

RASHIDAT PEACE LAWAL
if I am the president, I'd end girl child discrimination and stigmatization of any kind. When you educate a woman, you educate a nation.

GRACE EMMANUEL
if I am the president, I'd improve maternal and child health in rural communities, ensuring that women have their babies in a healthy environment.


ILOANUSI SOLOMON
if I am the president, I'd end digital divide, improve the education sector and ensure that everyone is literate, including the less privileged.

I wasn't just inspired, I was challenged.

Many thanks to Onyinye Nwatu for providing refreshment for our guests and to the inspire crew, thank you so much for having us.

We believe in the future, we will keep empowering.

ETEPNIG
EmpoweringFutureLeaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment